- K-1 Taps Fighting Spirit in Two-Year Media Rights Distribution Deal
- K-1 Announces Line-Up for K-1 World MAX Final Four in Azerbaijan
- K-1 World MAX 2013 Quarter Final in Foshan Results
- Andy Souwer Forced to Withdraw From K-1 World MAX 2013 Quarter Final in Foshan
- K-1 Announces K-1 World MAX 2013 Quarter Final in Foshan on December 28th 2013
- K-1 Global’s Ned Kuruc Discusses the Future of K-1
- K-1 Gym Tokyo is Ready to Train Everyone, From Kids to Pros
K-1 Gym Tokyo is Ready to Train Everyone, From Kids to Pros
- Updated: August 15, 2013
The sport of K-1 has undeniable roots within the heart of Japan, something that none of us will ever be able to forget. Japan will always be one of the homes of K-1, no matter where the future leads us and we are showing our dedication to K-1 in Japan by announcing the opening of the K-1 Gym Tokyo! The K-1 Gym Tokyo is a new facility in the heart of Tokyo that is not only aimed at training the next generation of K-1 stars from Japan, but also welcomes beginners and those looking to take their health and fitness more seriously.
The gym officially opened on July 31st in Tokyo, with the aim of the K-1 Gym Tokyo to provide K-1 training to people from all walks of life, from professionals to children and everyone in between. There is currently a wide range of classes available to meet different needs, with more being added as the gym acquires more members. There is a free trial available and we encourage anyone within the Tokyo area to visit the K-1 Gym Tokyo!
More information is available at the official site, www.k-1gym.com