BEIJING, January 24th, 2014 — On February 23rd K-1 will head to Azerbaijan to present the K-1 World MAX Final Four event, which will feature Buakaw Banchamek, Shane Campbell, Sung Hyung Lee and Enriko Kehl. All four men have survived the grueling K-1 World MAX tournament every step of the way and the Finals of the K-1 World MAX 2013 tournament will be decided on February 23rd.
K-1 Global will present a stacked card on February 23rd, featuring both local talent to the Azerbaijan region and from all over the world.
- 63kg: Amil Sahmarzade (AZE) vs. Zakaria Zougarry (MAR)
- 83kg: Ruslan Kobzev (RUS) vs. Dennis Matthew (NED)
- 72kg: Babek Rustamov (AZE) vs. Miodrag Olar (ROU)
- 71kg: Alim Nabiev (UKR) vs. Chad Sugden (GBR)
- 70kg: Ziya Bayramov (AZE) vs. TBA
- 70kg: Ismat Agazade (AZE) vs. Cedric Manhoef (SUR)
- 85kg: Samet Kesser (TUR) vs. Lazar Daniel (ROU)
- 72.5kg: Tural Bayramov (AZE) vs. Mukai Maromo (CAN)
- 70kg: Maximo Suarez (ESP) vs. TBA
- +100kg: Agalar Sadikhzade (AZE) vs. George Colin (SUR)
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Shane Campbell (CAN) vs. Enriko Kehl (GER)
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Buakaw Banchamek (THA) vs. Sung Hyun Lee (KOR)
About K-1 Global
K-1, founded in 1993, is one of the most exciting and prestigious sports and entertainment brands in the world. The K-1 brand is synonymous with the sport of professional Kickboxing, known across the world for producing some of the most exciting events and memorable tournaments featuring some of the best athletes in the world. K-1 has presented professional live martial arts events in over 38 countries across the world and is one of the most recognizable names in the world of professional martial arts.
For more information about K-1 Global, please visit http://www.k-1.tv.